Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Baby #3!

So I had my 20 weeks DR. appointment on Monday. I had my ultrasound so they could measure all the parts and organs. Everything is on track. Baby is about 15 ounces. IT was soooo wiggly that the tech had a hard time getting good measurements. Very active baby that is for sure. She did pass the legs quite a few times and I could tell what this little rascal is.
We are having a little baby..........BOY! So #5 grandson for my Dad. Julianna and my niece are the only girls in the family. That is alright though. They are surely the little princesses! The name Gabriel is still pretty high on the list of names. Matt was going though Gaelic names the other day and was coming up with quite a few 'odd' names. I told him that I will go through his Spurlock family tree and see what I find on the men side. Heck I can even go on my Dad's tree and see what I find. Name hunting is fun but not when we can't decide on certain names that we like.
I go back on Dec. 2nd for my glucose test. Gotta love the bright orange Glucola that I have to drink down within 5 to 10 minutes!

2 comments:

Amber Garner said...

Congrats to you guys on another boy!!! I'm so thrilled. Is Korben excited to have a brother?? Julianna will be a great big sister (her own personal baby doll) and I'm sure a great helper to you!

Amber said...

Korben is beyond excited. HE was jumping up and down saying "NO MORE SISTERS!!" But what he doesn't know is that all siblings will fight with him and steal his toys. haha