Friday, October 20, 2006

Its getting cold!!

My new Food Obsession.....String Cheese, Pepperoni and Multi-Grain Club crackers. I eaten this for lunch alost everyday for the past month. They are so good together that I can't stop eating them.

Both kiddos are sound asleep. We went to the neighborhood park this morning. It was quite cold but I don't think the kids even cared. They were running all over the place acting crazy. I met a fellow mom out there with her two kids. Her youngest and Julianna ended up finding a nice wet mud puddle. She was covered in mud close to her knees. I have her shoes, socks and pants soaking right now. She had fun and that is all that matters. I had some adult convo which was SOOO needed.

I am slowly getting in to the Christmas spirit this year. Last year I wasn't into it at all. Having to budget super hard for Christmas puts you in no mood. We have already gotten a few things for the kids and one for my neice. Toys R Us was/is having a good special. Buy one toy for $19.99 or more get another toy free at equal or lesser value. This year I can also buy Matt a few things. I hate using the money he earns to buy him gifts. Since I babysit during the week I have money that I earned and feel great buying him something with it.

Brr its cold and I need to get my sweater back on. Who knows when I will update again. I read my blogs every day but never have much to say on my own.

No comments: