Friday, February 22, 2008

36 weeks

Sorry for not updating like I should. Went to the Docs this morning. Everything is good. I gained 1 pound in the last month. I am now my official heaviest at 200lbs. I hope not to go beyond that within the next 3 weeks or so of being pregnant. Blood Pressure was great, Trenton's heartbeat was great, even though he HATES to be poked at and wouldn't stay still very long. I am still 1 cm dilated, Oh I was that last week by the way. He is still head down but hasn't dropped. I can tell he is on his way of dropping, nice sharp scratching pains from the inside. I still do not feel huge. I mean I probably look it, just don't feel like it.
I finally decided to start taking some Pepcid AC every day. I was just working with TUMS but having to chew at least 7 a day was getting sickening. Swallowing 1 pill a day I can take, plus it works wonders!
I will try to post a belly picture since I don't even think I took one to post on here, ever. I've only took one belly picture and that was around 24 weeks I think?! I just need Matt to crawl under the desk and get the wire so I can hook the camera up to load the pictures up.

Been thinking about labor and delivery lately. I am going to try my hardest not to end up with an epidural. When I had it with Julianna I obviously couldn't get out of bed to walk off contractions and not having feeling past my waist was so nerve wracking. Plus when I came home the spot where they inserted the needle was still numb and I would get pain shooting down my legs. So I am going to look up other alternatives and see what I can take through IV for pain. I want to be able to walk around the hallways (before hard labor) and be able to be in any position to deliver the baby. I think being on my back for 5+ hours is what made my legs feel like they were being pulled apart. So whoever is on duty I will let them know not to even mention the word epidural. Because they did last time and I took the bait FAST.

No comments: